*All our products have passed internal quality control tests.*
All our products are warranted to be free from major defects in material or wokmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) Year from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is completed and returned within 30 days of date of purchase
- The warranty is valid only when the product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations
- The manufacturer will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the us with prepaid postage.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by the manufacturer, the warranty covers the repair or replacements of the defective product only. The manufacturer will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or misuse of the product.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, board breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
- The product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor
- The product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity
- This warranty is void if any unauthorised repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment
- The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified herein
Please report any defects to us and we will evaluate whether the defect originates from a misuse or from production. Please email the picture of the faulty product and provide us with more information (conditions of occurrence, date of purchase, etc). We will evaluate the exact origin of the problem, and try our best to find an acceptable solution - mail email@example.com.
We may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product. All extra charges from third party will stay at the charge of the customer.
Items sold at a lower price; such as in sale category, cannot be exchanged, returned, nor refunded.